We’re bringing dinner favorites to the school cafeteria. Mini Sausage Wraps take less than fifteen minutes to put together. It is super simple, and only calls for two ingredients. Pair with your child's favorite fruit or veggies and they will have the fuel they need for a full day of learning.
- Uncured Old World No Sugar Kielbasa
- Cut off a piece of Kielbasa the length of the tortilla
- Wrap in the tortilla
- Cut into chunks
- Place a toothpick through the side to keep the tortilla in place
- Brown both sides of the pieces in skillet on medium heat
- Serve with your favorite condiments, fruits and veggies and pretzels