Simple doesn’t have to mean boring. We’re taking tired old recipes and turning them into fun, new lunch box favorites. Simple, quick, healthy recipes for your child's school lunch.
Let’s make a savory PB&J!
- No Sugar Bacon
- Your choice of peanut butter (or substitute)
- Your choice of jelly
- Cook bacon to your liking and cut into small strips
- Spread peanut butter on one piece of bread
- Spread jelly on another slice of bread
- Add bacon strips to peanut butter slice
- Sandwich the two pieces of bread together
- Cut into shapes (optional)
- Serve with fruits and veggies, and cheese cubes