We’ve all heard of the generic ants on a log, but have you ever had Texas Red Ants on a Log? This yummy recipe combines tradition with modern taste. It only takes a few minutes to make and you can even save time by preparing breakfast at the same time that you prepare this dish.
Grab the ingredients listed below and get ready to make this quick and easy lunch box recipe.
Texas Red Ants on a Log
- No Sugar Added Uncured Hickory Smoked Bacon
- Your choice of Peanut Butter (or substitute)
- Cook bacon to your liking and chop into small pieces
- Cut celery into medium sized pieces
- Add peanut butter to the celery
- Add bacon
Serve with fruit or veggies.