- 1 package Pederson's Farms No Sugar Added Italian Ground Sausage
- 2 packages fresh tortellini (9 oz. packs), prepared as instructed
- 1-2 cups broccoli fresh or frozen, cooked
- 1/2 cup fresh Asiago cheese, grated
- Parsley, minced for garnish
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Brown and break up the Italian sausage in a skillet over medium heat until cooked through.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Steam the broccoli according to package directions if frozen. If fresh, use a steamer basket over boiling water for approximately 6-8 minutes until desired texture is reached.
- Shred asiago cheese or use bagged pre shredded if desired.
- Chop parsley until minced.
- Toss all ingredients plus the garlic powder and olive oil into a large bowl, mix well. Sprinkle more cheese and parsley on top if you'd like.
- Serve and Enjoy!