One of the best things about Pederson's Farms Ground Italian Sausage is that it adds great flavor and texture to any dish. You can't go wrong with this flavorful Italian Sausage & Broccoli Tortellini Pasta.
- 1 package Pederson's Farms No Sugar Added Italian Ground Sausage
- 2 packages fresh tortellini (9 oz. packs), prepared as instructed
- 1-2 cups broccoli fresh or frozen, cooked
- 1/2 cup fresh Asiago cheese, grated
- Parsley, minced for garnish
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Brown and break up the Italian sausage in a skillet over medium heat until cooked through.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Steam the broccoli according to package directions if frozen. If fresh, use a steamer basket over boiling water for approximately 6-8 minutes until desired texture is reached.
- Shred asiago cheese or use bagged pre shredded if desired.
- Chop parsley until minced.
- Toss all ingredients plus the garlic powder and olive oil into a large bowl, mix well. Sprinkle more cheese and parsley on top if you'd like.
- Serve and Enjoy!