Just a delicious and healthy breakfast using simple ingredients and your iron skillet… a recipe that’s cheesy and hard to resist!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 2 packages of Pederson's Natural Farms Fully Cooked Mild Breakfast Sausage Links
- 1 piece (4oz) of fresh burrata
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- ¼ chopped red onion
- ½ tsp of sea salt
- ¼ tsp of black pepper
- ¼ tsp of garlic
- Fresh basil & red pepper flakes for garnish
- Preheat the oven at 400F.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and onion in a little iron skillet or baking dish.
- Sprinkle the salt, garlic and pepper, add the sausages.
- Top burrata and bake for 18 minutes.
- Once baked add the fresh basil and red pepper flakes, enjoy!
Meet the Recipe Creator!
Maria Fernanda Lopez, @purely_healthy_living on Instagram