Sweet & Savory Kielbasa Kebabs
1 (14)oz package of Pederson’s Natural Farms Old Word Kielbasa cut into pieces
2 cups of pineapple chunks
1 medium yellow bell pepper cut into chunks
1 medium green pepper cut into chunks
1 medium red pepper cut into chunks
1/2 of a medium red onion cut into 1 inch pieces
Olive oil for drizzling
3/4 cup coconut aminos
1 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1. Soak wooden skewers in warm water for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
3. Prep the sausage and veggies.
4. Thread sausage, peppers, and onion onto the skewers, alternating sausage, peppers, and onion. Drizzle with olive oil.
5. Place on grill and grill for 6-7 minutes per side. Grill longer if needed.
6. To make sauce, place all the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring sauce to a boil on medium heat for 7-8 minutes until it starts to thicken.
7. Remove skewers from the grill and baste with sauce. Serve hot.