1 lb Pederson’s Farms No Sugar Added Old World Uncured Kielbasa
1 ½ cup coconut sugar
3 tbsp stone ground mustard
3 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 ½ tbsp freshly cracked black pepper
avocado oil, for spraying
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Take a sheet pan and line it with aluminum foil then place a cooling rack on top and spray with avocado oil. Set aside
- Cut the kielbasa down the middle, lengthwise. Slice each half into 1 inch pieces; you should have about 30 pieces of kielbasa. Cut each piece of bacon into thirds. Wrap one bacon strip around each piece of kielbasa and secure with a toothpick and place on the prepared baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine coconut sugar, white wine vinegar, stone ground mustard and black pepper. Heat over medium, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is dissolved. Keep warm on low.
- Brush the kielbasa with glaze and place on the baking sheet with a cooling rack. Bake for 40 minutes and baste every 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Meet the creator, Lauren Kubik!
Hiiiii! My name is Lauren Kubik and I’m from Atlanta, Ga. I have a few obsessions in life; my friends and family, my labradoodle Anakin “Annie” Skywalker (she’s the best), and cooking food that tastes good and is good for you! Ever since I can remember I’ve had an affinity for the kitchen. Learning how to transform food into different dishes by using different spices and/or techniques fascinates me. I’ve learned from my Gram, my mom, my dad and myself the fundamentals of cooking and gained the confidence to adventure and explore different realms of the culinary world which have molded me into the cook I am. When asked “what’s your favorite food to cook?” My response is all food!