Skip to content
RECIPE: Simply Amazing Soup
- 4 large carrots
- 4 stalks of celery
- 2 yellow onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 cups of sliced button mushrooms
- 3 inches of ginger
- 1 package pederson’s kielbasa
- 1 cup of brussel sprouts
- 2 packages of western grassfed beef bone broth
- salt & pepper
- Chop & sauté onions, celery, and carrots in a covered stock pot. Sauté for about 20 minutes low & slow, stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic, ginger, and mushrooms. Sauté for another 20 minutes low & slow.
- Meanwhile, slice kielbasa, and sauté in a skillet over medium heat until warmed & browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Sauté Brussel sprouts in the skillet used to warm the kielbasa.
- Add broth, kielbasa, and Brussel sprouts to the stock pot. Allow to simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- Garnish with kale, lime, cilantro, boiled eggs, and/or Buckin’ Bacon.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.