Tangy Pineapple Glaze
3 lb Pederson's Farms pork ribs
For the Dry Rub:
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tsp cayenne
For the Tangy Pineapple Glaze:
1 cup pineapple chunks
1/4 cup coconut aminos
1/4 cup tomato paste
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine all ingredients for the dry rub in a small bowl.
3. Place the ribs on the prepared baking sheet, and cover with dry rub on all sides.
4. Bake for 3 hours until tender.
5. While the ribs are baking, make the tangy pineapple glaze by blending all the ingredients together.
6. Once the ribs are done baking, preheat the grill to medium high heat.
7. Brush the top of the ribs with glaze, then cover and grill the ribs curved down for 5 minutes.
8. Flip the ribs, brush generously with glaze, then cover and grill for another 5 minutes.
9. Flip again then brush the top with glaze again.
10. Remove from the grill, then serve with more tangy pineapple glaze on the side.
MORE MEAL PREP RECIPES FROM PEDERSONS AND THE PREP RALLY CHEERLEADERS