Sweet Potato Ranch Dip with Bacon
1. Peel the baked sweet potato and put it in the food processor with the ranch. Pulse until blended to a smooth consistency.
2. Sprinkle 1-2 Tbsp of the ranch seasoning on top (Start with 1 Tbsp, taste, and then add more if you like!), and then pulse a few times again until the seasoning is blended in.
3. Want a thinner dip? Add more ranch (duh) or a tiny bit of water (2 Tbsp at a time), until you reach your desired consistency.
4. Chop the bacon into little bits. Transfer the dip to a bowl and sprinkle the bacon bits + chopped herbs on top.
5. Serve with chopped raw veggies and some hot sauce, if you dare!
Notes: *This Ranch seasoning will make more than you need for this recipe. Just save it for later!