Creamy Edamame Noodles
1 Pkg. of Explore Cuisine Edamame Spaghetti
1 Pkg. of Pederson’s No-Sugar Bacon
1 Med. Yellow Onion
1 Cup of Plain Greek Yogurt
1 Clove of Garlic Minced
1 Bunch of Asparagus
Diced Ham (optional)
Crushed Red Pepper
- Cook spaghetti according to instruction on the box.
- Fry the bacon and slice onion and asparagus into small pieces.
- Once bacon is done, remove and set aside. Leave enough grease to sauté onions, asparagus, and garlic.
- Sauté asparagus and onions, over medium heat, until transparent. Stir in garlic and let warm for two or so minutes.
- Stir in a cup of plain greek yogurt and let warm
- Toss spaghetti with sauce
- Add Salt, Pepper, and Crushed Red Pepper to taste
- Sprinkle With Diced Ham