Salty and Savory
- 1 package of Pederson's Farms No Sugar Bacon (cooked and chopped into bits)
- 1 box of saltine crackers
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
- Sea Salt
1. Preheat oven to 400*F.
2. Line a sheet pan with non-stick parchment paper and arrange saltine crackers in a single layer. Sprinkle half of the bacon bits on top.
3. In a saucepan, whisk together the butter and brown sugar. Bring to a boil for 3 minutes without stirring. Immediately transfer and pour over the saltines. Spread to cover crackers completely.
4. Bake in oven for 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over allowing to melt for 5 minutes.
5. Once melted, spread the chocolate evenly then top with remaining bits of bacon and additional toppings.
6. Let cool completely then break into pieces.