This Parmesan Roasted Broccoli with Bacon is super easy to make and absolutely delicious! Why make the holidays more complicated than they have to be when you can make this simple side dish.
- 5 strips Pederson’s Natural Farms No Sugar Added Hickory Smoked Uncured Bacon
- 12 ounces broccoli florets, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- sea salt, to taste
- squeeze of lemon juice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cut the bacon into 1 inch pieces and spread out over the baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, add the broccoli florets, olive oil, and 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese. Season with sea salt. Toss to combine. Spread out on the baking sheet with the bacon.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until bacon is crispy and broccoli is browned and tender.
- Place in a serving dish and top with remaining parmesan cheese and a squeeze of lemon juice (optional).
- Serve and enjoy!
About recipe creator, Nicole of @freshapron on Instagram
Nicole is the recipe developer and creator of Fresh Apron, a food blog sharing her love of cooking with simple recipes using fresh ingredients.