How To Make Oven Baked Turkey Bacon
Have you ever wondered how to cook turkey bacon in the oven? Cooking turkey bacon in the oven is incredibly easy, and it's less messy, too! Pederson's Farms turkey bacon is delicious, nutritious, and a no sugar bacon. So, give this simple recipe a whirl. We know you'll love it!
- 1 Package Pederson's No Sugar Turkey Bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. This will help prevent the bacon from sticking to the pan.
- Place strips of bacon side by side on the sheet. Make sure that the strips are not touching one another.
- Put the baking sheet in the preheated oven on the lower rack.
- Bake in oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy. Bake at 400 degrees.
- Let cool and serve!
- Oven Type: Conventional Oven
- Cooking Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- Oven Temp: 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Liner: We prefer parchment paper but others recommend aluminum foil
Turkey bacon is a great alternative to our original no sugar pork uncured bacon. It has less fat and calories, and it's a good source of protein. Our oven-baked turkey bacon is delicious, nutritious, and no sugar!
Pederson's Farms also has a variety of other great-tasting products, such as our No Sugar Added Uncured Ham. You can find these products at your local grocery store or online at our shop. Thanks for trying Pederson's Farms!