2 Packages of Western Grass Fed Beef Bone Broth
2 Cups of Water
1 Lb. of Pederson’s No Sugar Bison
1 Lb. of Pederson’s No Sugar Chorizo
3 Tbs. of Cumin
3 Tbs. of Paprika
3 Tbs. Dried Cilantro
2 Cloves of Minced Garlic
3 Cups of Kale (Torn)
2-3 Stalks of Celery
1 Med. Yellow Onion
2 Med. Size Jalapeños (Optional)
2 Tbs. Avocado Oil
- Heat oven to 350º. Add bison, chorizo, and garlic in a bowl, and mix together. Form mixture into meatballs. Place meatballs on cooling rack over a baking sheet. Place in heated oven for 20- 30 minutes.
- Slice carrots, celery, jalapeño (optional), and onion. Sauté in a pot with avocado oil until soft.
- Add broth and water into your pot.
- Add cumin, paprika, and dried cilantro.
- Let broth come to a boil, and then reduce to a simmer.
- Once meatballs are finished, add to the broth.
- Let broth and meatballs simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add torn kale.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.