by Jennifer Robins
1 frozen gluten free pie crust shell
12 oz thick bacon cut into smaller pieces
5 oz (6 links) spicy breakfast links cut into smaller pieces
1.5 cups Mexican blend shredded cheese
½ cup salsa
¾ cup whipped cream cheese
¼ cup milk of choice
Pinch of cumin
Pinch of black pepper
Pinch of sea salt
1. Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. Cook the meats in an air fryer on 325 for 15 minutes or bake at 375 for 10 in the oven. Parbake the crust for 10 minutes at 350F.
3. Whisk the eggs, cheese, salsa, cream cheese, milk, cumin, pepper, and sea salt together and then add in the cooked meats.
4. Remove the crust from the oven, pour in the egg mixture, and return the filled crust to the oven for one hour or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
5. llow to cool slightly then slice and serve.
THE ULTIMATE PALEO BUNDLE DELIVERED MONTHLY!
With this membership bundle, you'll receive 6 quality protein products, delicious for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snack time, as well as FREE Legit Bread Company Original Sandwich Bread Mix and Pancake Mix in your first box while supplies last! And, as always, we keep our proteins as simple & clean as possible!