- 1 Pkg Portobello Mushrooms (stems removed)
- 1 Pkg Pederson’s Farms Ground Breakfast Sausage
- 1 Clove of Garlic (minced)
- ½ White or Yellow Onion (chopped)
- ½ C Feta Cheese
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Parsley
- In a medium skillet brown the sausage and drain.
- In the same skillet add the olive oil, onion, garlic, and parsley. Sauté for about 3 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix cooled sausage, feta cheese, and onion mixture and combine until incorporated.
- Stuff each mushroom with the mixture making a small mound on the top.
- Place in the air fryer and cook at 390 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden on top.
- Top with more cheese and parsley if desired
Store in the refrigerator up to 3 days
Products Used In This Recipe: