Paired with Cockrell Vineyards Bourbon Barrel Red
Pederson’s Natural Farms Baby Back Ribs
Lampman Pecan Co Half Shelled Pecans
Bottle of Cockrell Vineyards Bourbon Barrel Red
Bundle of fresh carrots
½ cup Beef Broth
2 tbsp Brown Sugar
Rosemary (optional, you can use thyme or your desired herb)
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
Baby Back Ribs
- Pre Heat oven to 275*. While preheating, season both sides generously with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper
- In a 13x9 lined or greased dish, place ribs in the oven at for approximately 3 hours or until ribs are cooked all the way through
- Remove ribs from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes
- Cut full rack into single ribs and toss in the wine reduction
Red Wine Reduction
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add a tbsp of olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan
- Add in beef stock and 1/2 red wine, reduce by half
- Lastly, add 2 tbsp of butter and 1 tablespoon of chopped rosemary to the reduction
Pecan Pie Carrots
- Peel and cut off carrot roots
- Add carrots to a pan then cover with water. Bring to a boil until carrots are nice and tender, about 7 minutes.
- In a separate pan, add 2 tbsp of butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and simmer until thickened. Add 1/2 cup of Lampman Pecans to mixture and allow to simmer for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add mixture to the carrots allowing it to simmer for another 5 minutes.
MEET BROOKE LAMPMAN!
I'm Brooke Lampman and I live in DeLeon, TX with my husband, Eric Lampman and 2 year old son, McLane. We are a huge farming family who enjoy great recipes with great company!
With me being pregnant with baby #2, I wanted to find a way to incorporate this wine other then having a glass (hence the wine reduction!) I hope you enjoy this meal as much as I did, and if you aren't expecting, go ahead and pour yourself a big ol' glass of wine with this meal!
PEDERSON'S PAIRS PERFECTLY
GET THE PROTEINS YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS RECIPE!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FRESH PORK BUNDLE
AROUND 9 LBS. OF ALL NATURAL FRESH PORK DELIVERED MONTHLY!
Pederson's Farms fresh pork comes from Duroc-sired hogs making it some of the juiciest, most tender pork you can find. A product of the United States, our pork is beautifully pink in color and perfectly marbled.