Mary's Whole Life
Hi there! I’m Mary- a wife, mom, & lover of real food. Here you will find gluten free, paleo, and whole30 recipes & ideas, time saving tips in the kitchen, and information about some of my favorite products. Hoping to help and inspire others who have been affected by autoimmune disease, as well as those who just want to live a healthier lifestyle. More about me here.
Whole30 Deviled Egg Potato Salad
Find the full recipe and read more about Mary on her blog.
- 3-4 lbs Russett or Red Potatoes peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- ½ package of Pederson’s’ Farms No Sugar Chopped Bacon
- ¼ cup chives, finely dices
- ⅛ cup parsley coarsely chopped
- 1 cup avocado oil or sugar free mayo (our favorite: Primal Kitchen Foods)
- ⅓ cup dijon mustard
- 1-2 tsp primal Palate New Bae Seasoning (you can use Old Bay, too!)
- Cook chopped bacon. Mary likes to bake it at 400F for about 10-12 minutes! Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add potatoes. Cook until fork tender, but not so tender that they are mushy or start to fall apart. About 15 minutes worked well for ours!
- Drain potatoes and add to a large bowl. Stick in the fridge to cool, or in the freezer if you’re in a hurry. Once they have cooled, add chopped eggs, crumbled bacon, most of the chives and parsley (putting some aside for garnish), mayo, mustard, and seasoning to the bowl. Mix gently until well combined. Chill and enjoy!