Spicy Breakfast Sausage Patties Omelette
- Pederson’s Farms Fully Cooked No Sugar Spicy Breakfast Patties
- ⅓ cup bell pepper, green, red or yellow, chopped fine
- ½ cup onion, chopped fine
- 3 eggs
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, sauté peppers and onions and reduce heat to medium.
- Stir in Fully Cooked No Sugar Spicy Breakfast Patties, breaking it up into bits.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs in a bowl. Set aside.
- FOR THE OMELETTE: Remove the sausage, peppers and onions from the pan and set aside. Pour the beaten eggs into the pan and cook slowly, without stirring. As the eggs begin to set, gently lift the edge of the egg with a heat-proof silicon spatula, and tip the pan to allow the eggs to run off the top onto the pan below the omelette. Repeat this all the way around, cooking gently until the eggs are mostly set. Put the meat, onions, and peppers in a row down the middle of the eggs. Fold one, or both sides of the eggs over the filling, cover the pan and continue to cook slowly until desired heat.