Bacon Cauliflower Salad
From The Real Food Dietitians
The Real Food Dietitians is the passion-driven product of Registered Dietitian Nutritionists Stacie Hassing and Jessica Beacom. They’ve combined their love of nutrition, health and real food with the concepts of ease and convenience to bring you recipes that are big on flavor but short on ingredients.
- 2 cups broccoli florets, bite size pieces
- 2 cups cauliflower, bite size pieces
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 3 tbsp. dry roasted sunflower seeds
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3-4 strips Uncured No Sugar Added Bacon, cooked and chopped (may use Fully Cooked Bacon from Pedersons)
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayo
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tsp. coconut aminos
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme (or 1 tsp. dried)
- In a small bowl mix together the mayo, lemon juice, coconut aminos and fresh thyme.
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients including the mayo.