Tri-Colored Noodle Salad
From two of our Whole30 Prep Party hostesses:
"We’re the first official coaching duo, and more uniquely, the only clinician + non-clinician duo. We offer a comprehensive Dallas-area coaching group that includes more than just Whole30 instructions but guided grocery shopping, workouts, guided meals, curated restaurant experiences, reintroduction workshops and specific resources to sail right into your Food Freedom!
Whole30 Dallas Duo
- 1 package Cece's Veggie Noodle Co. Sweet Potato Spirals
- 1 package Cece's Veggie Noodle Co. Zucchini Spirals
- 1 package Cece's Veggie Noodle Co. Beet Spirals
- squeeze of lime
- 1 cup Primal Kitchen Mayo
- 10 to 15 basil leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a tall glass mason jar.
- Blend with immersion blender for 1 minute.
- Toss all spirals together with lime.
- Coat & toss in basil dressing.
- Top with your favorite protein.
Extra dressing may be stored in the fridge for 1 week. We love adding chicken breast or a leftover burger patty.