Sweet & Slow Ham
From two of our Whole30 Prep Party hostesses:
"We’re the first official coaching duo, and more uniquely, the only clinician + non-clinician duo. We offer a comprehensive Dallas-area coaching group that includes more than just Whole30 instructions but guided grocery shopping, workouts, guided meals, curated restaurant experiences, reintroduction workshops and specific resources to sail right into your Food Freedom!
Whole30 Dallas Duo
- 1 Pederson's Farms Uncured No Sugar Ham Half
- 1/4 cup The New Primal Citrus Herb Marinade & Cooking Sauce
- Fresh squeezed juice from 4 oranges + zest of 1 orange
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 4 tablespoons Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Place ham in slow cooker.
- Rub in marinade and spices.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Slice or shred as desired.