Squeaky Clean & Dirty Rice
From two of our Whole30 Prep Party hostesses:
"We’re the first official coaching duo, and more uniquely, the only clinician + non-clinician duo. We offer a comprehensive Dallas-area coaching group that includes more than just Whole30 instructions but guided grocery shopping, workouts, guided meals, curated restaurant experiences, reintroduction workshops and specific resources to sail right into your Food Freedom!
Whole30 Dallas Duo
- 2 package Cece's Veggie Noodle Co. Riced Broccoli
- 5 cups chicken stock or bone broth
- 2 tablespoons Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- 1 package Pederson's Farms No Sugar Old World Kielbasa, sliced into rounds
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- salt & black pepper
- Cooke the Broccoli Rice with broth in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until all stock is absorbed into the rice, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a heavy-bottomed saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Brown the sausage.
- Once browned, add the garlic, onion, celery, and green bell pepper. Cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Add 1 cup chicken stock and cayenne.
- Cook until the stock has reduced a little.
- Add the cooked rice, and stir thoroughly.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper if necessary.