Bacon & Brussels
From two of our Whole30 Prep Party hostesses:
"We’re the first official coaching duo, and more uniquely, the only clinician + non-clinician duo. We offer a comprehensive Dallas-area coaching group that includes more than just Whole30 instructions but guided grocery shopping, workouts, guided meals, curated restaurant experiences, reintroduction workshops and specific resources to sail right into your Food Freedom!
Whole30 Dallas Duo
- 1 package Pederson's Farms No Sugar Bacon, fresh
- 2 lbs. Brussel Sprouts, fresh
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- Preheat oven to 425 F, line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Chop 4-5 strips of bacon and place on lined baking sheets, add to oven once it's ready, bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove stems and quarter 2 lbs. of Brussels.
- Once the bacon is lightly done, pull baking sheet out of oven and add Brussels. Toss Brussels with the bacon and bacon grease until they are coated.
- Spread out the Brussels and bacon on the baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper, and dill if you'd like.
- Bake/Roast for approximately 20 minutes, turning halfway through so they cook evenly.
At 15 minutes, turn oven to broil to achieve slightly browned and crispy Brussels... yum!