Sautéed Sausage & Peppers
From one of our Whole30 Prep Party hostesses:
“Welcome! Thank you for joining our May Whole30 Meal Prep Party. Today we are making Hashbrown Casserole, Italian Meatballs with Veggie Noodles, Chipotle Chicken Salad, Bison Shepherd’s Pie, and Sausage & Peppers. If you don’t have our shopping list, you can find it here! Make sure to have enough “to-go” boxes handy to send your guests home with their Whole30 Meals! We’ve made and tested all of these recipes and each one of them will make at least 5 servings.”
- 2 bell peppers, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 cup The New Primal Classic Marinade and Cooking Sauce
- 1 package Pederson's Farms Old World Kielbasa, sliced into thin rounds
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add peppers and marinade to pan and cook until peppers start to soften.
- Add sausage rounds and cook until warmed through.