Whole 30 Feast Menu
Quick and easy Whole 30 Approved Bison Lettuce Wrap!
No sugar recipe that you can have ready in minutes!
Always make time for eggs and bacon for breakfast!
- 1 lb. Nature’s Rancher Organic Ground Beef
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 3 oz. tomato paste (about 6 Tbsp.)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Packages CeCe ‘s Veggie Noodle Co. White Sweet Potato Spirals
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil or ghee
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
SWEET POTATO TOPPING
- Preheat oven to 375?.
- In a skillet on medium heat add the ground beef, chopped carrots, onions, peppers, mushrooms and minced garlic.
- Cook on medium heat until carrots are soft, about 12-15 minutes. Begin making the topping while the meat filling cooks.
- Once the carrots are soft, stir in tomato paste, water, seasonings, salt and pepper.
- For the topping: Steam or bake (at 375?.) the sweet potatoes until fork tender. Then add all of the topping ingredients to a food processor (or blender) and process until smooth. NOTE: If using white potatoes, we recommend mashing them by hand rather than blending to prevent them from getting pasty.
- Final step: transfer the meat filling to a casserole dish (9 x 9 inch dish will work) or 10 inch cast iron skillet and top the meat filling with the sweet potato mash. Dash with sea salt and chili powder.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and serve.
Pedersons Natural Farms