Sweet Sausage Skillet
From two of our Whole30 Prep Party hostesses:
"We’re the first official coaching duo, and more uniquely, the only clinician + non-clinician duo. We offer a comprehensive Dallas-area coaching group that includes more than just Whole30 instructions but guided grocery shopping, workouts, guided meals, curated restaurant experiences, reintroduction workshops and specific resources to sail right into your Food Freedom!
- 1 package Pederson's Farms Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage Links, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- 1 package Cece's Veggie Noodle Co. Sweet Potato Spirals
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 handfuls of spinach
- salt & pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Egg - optional
- Heat a large skillet and oil over medium heat.
- Add sausage to warm.
- Add sweet potato spirals and spinach to saute, tossing gently with tons until the noodles are almost al dente, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and saute until fragrant, 1-2 minutes.
- If desired, crack an egg to cook on top.