Whole 30 Feast Menu
Quick and easy Whole 30 Approved Bison Lettuce Wrap!
No sugar recipe that you can have ready in minutes!
Always make time for eggs and bacon for breakfast!
Whole 30 Feast Menu [mpprecipe-recipe:108]
[mpprecipe-recipe:32] Bacon Friends Forever Share Their Favorite Tailgating Dip Recipes
[mpprecipe-recipe:36] Bacon Friends Forever Share Their Favorite Tailgating Dip Recipes
[mpprecipe-recipe:37] Bacon Friends Forever Share Their Favorite Tailgating Dip Recipes
Whole 30 Feast Menu [mpprecipe-recipe:25]
- 1 package Pederson's No Sugar Chorizo
- 1 large potato
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 mini bell peppers (assorted colors)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 green onion
- Brown the Pederson's No Sugar Chorizo over medium heat
- Cut potato into cubes place in a small sauce pan and boil covered on med-low heat until fork tender drain and set aside
- Chop bell peppers and sauté on med-low heat until desired texture is reached
- Whisk the eggs in a small bowl then scramble over medium heat salt and pepper to taste
- Once all ingredients are done mix them in a bowl and garnish with chopped green onion or put the mixture on a tortilla and enjoy!