Whole 30 Feast Menu
Quick and easy Whole 30 Approved Bison Lettuce Wrap!
No sugar recipe that you can have ready in minutes!
Always make time for eggs and bacon for breakfast!
Brown the Pederson’s No Sugar Chorizo over medium heat
Cut potato into cubes place in a small sauce pan and boil covered on med-low heat until fork tender drain and set aside
Whole 30 Feast Menu [mpprecipe-recipe:109]
Whole 30 Feast Menu [mpprecipe-recipe:108]
[mpprecipe-recipe:32] Bacon Friends Forever Share Their Favorite Tailgating Dip Recipes
[mpprecipe-recipe:36] Bacon Friends Forever Share Their Favorite Tailgating Dip Recipes
[mpprecipe-recipe:37] Bacon Friends Forever Share Their Favorite Tailgating Dip Recipes
Whole 30 Feast Menu [mpprecipe-recipe:25]
- 4 slices of Pederson's No Sugar Bacon
- handful of lettuce or spinach
- 2 Eggs
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Cook bacon
- Boil eggs, peel, and cut in half
- Chop lettuce or spinach
- For the Dressing
- mince the garlic
- add a touch of salt and work into a paste
- add garlic dijon and red wine whisk well
- slowly add the olive oil to the mixture continuing to whisk
- pour over salad and enjoy!