Taz and Belly
Bacon Friend Forever
Whole 30 Feast Menu
Try this Chorizo Scramble… brown the Pederson’s No Sugar Chorizo over medium heat.
Quick and easy Whole 30 Approved Bison Lettuce Wrap!
No sugar recipe that you can have ready in minutes!
Always make time for eggs and bacon for breakfast!
Whole 30 Feast Menu [mpprecipe-recipe:108]
[mpprecipe-recipe:32] Bacon Friends Forever Share Their Favorite Tailgating Dip Recipes
[mpprecipe-recipe:36] Bacon Friends Forever Share Their Favorite Tailgating Dip Recipes
[mpprecipe-recipe:37] Bacon Friends Forever Share Their Favorite Tailgating Dip Recipes
- 1 lb uncooked chicken, cubed
- 1 lb compliant kielbasa, cut into rings
- 3 TB bacon grease or other fat
- 2 bags of riced veggies, prepared according to package directions
- 4-5 celery ribs, diced
- 1 white onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, seeded + diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- small can of diced tomatoes (check for sugar)
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Slap Ya Mama seasoning (or other creole blend)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup Tessemae’s BBQ sauce
- chicken stock (to desired consistency)
- Heat bacon grease in dutch oven over high heat.
- Add half of the diced celery, onion + bell peppers; season with creole blend and saute until fragrant
- Add chicken and kielbasa, stirring until sausage is browned and chicken is mostly white
- Add all remaining ingredients except chicken stock; stir to incorporate
- Bring to boil and cook for 10-15 minutes, adding chicken stock to desired consistency
- Optional: Replace one bag of riced veggies with 1 cup of brown rice. Add additional 1/2 cup chicken stock for
- every cup of brown rice. Boil until rice is fully cooked.