Taz and Belly
Bacon Friend Forever
Whole 30 Feast Menu
Try this Chorizo Scramble… brown the Pederson’s No Sugar Chorizo over medium heat.
Quick and easy Whole 30 Approved Bison Lettuce Wrap!
No sugar recipe that you can have ready in minutes!
Always make time for eggs and bacon for breakfast!
Whole 30 Feast Menu [mpprecipe-recipe:115]
Whole 30 Feast Menu [mpprecipe-recipe:116]
Whole 30 Feast Menu [mpprecipe-recipe:108]
[mpprecipe-recipe:32] Bacon Friends Forever Share Their Favorite Tailgating Dip Recipes
[mpprecipe-recipe:36] Bacon Friends Forever Share Their Favorite Tailgating Dip Recipes
[mpprecipe-recipe:37] Bacon Friends Forever Share Their Favorite Tailgating Dip Recipes
- 1 lb compliant bacon, cooked until crispy and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 lb compliant breakfast sausage, fully cooked and broken into small pieces
- half bag of compliant hashbrown cut potatoes (we use the Sprouts store brand!)
- 1 dozen eggs, beaten
- 1 TB avocado oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt + pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Heat oil over high heat in cast iron skillet
- Add grated potatoes + garlic and press into skillet, allow to brown on bottom
- Continue stirring and flipping hash browns until cooked to desired crispness
- Grease 13×9 casserole dish
- Layer cooked hash browns into casserole dish, forming a crust; generously season with salt + pepper
- Add sausage + bacon to casserole dish
- Cover completely with eggs
- Bake 30 minutes or until eggs are fully set