The Real Food Dietitians
Bacon Friend Forever
Whole 30 Feast Menu
Whole 30 Feast Menu [mpprecipe-recipe:109]
Whole 30 Feast Menu [mpprecipe-recipe:108]
[mpprecipe-recipe:32] Bacon Friends Forever Share Their Favorite Tailgating Dip Recipes
[mpprecipe-recipe:36] Bacon Friends Forever Share Their Favorite Tailgating Dip Recipes
[mpprecipe-recipe:37] Bacon Friends Forever Share Their Favorite Tailgating Dip Recipes
Whole 30 Feast Menu [mpprecipe-recipe:25]
Whole 30 Feast Menu [mpprecipe-recipe:96]
Whole 30 Feast Menu [mpprecipe-recipe:98]
Whole 30 Feast Menu [mpprecipe-recipe:99]
- 1 lb. Pederson’s Natural Farms No Sugar Chorizo
- 1 Tbsp. ghee (we recommend Pure Indian Foods ghee)
- ½ medium yellow onion, finely diced
- ½ red bell pepper, finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 lb. button mushrooms with stems removed (reserve ½ stems for filling)
- 2 cups fresh spinach or greens of choice, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped + more for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350?. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Finely chop ½ of reserved mushrooms stems (discarding any woody pieces).
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt ghee. Add mushrooms and saute until they start to release moisture.
- Add diced onion and bell pepper. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until onion starts to soften. Add garlic and cook an additional 30 seconds.
- Remove skillet from heat, add chopped greens and parsley and stir to combine. Allow filling to cool slightly before adding chorizo. Use your hands or a large spoon to mix the vegetable mixture into the chorizo.
- Using a spoon or your hands, scoop a bit of chorizo mixture into each mushroom, mounding each slightly.
- Bake in a 350? oven for 25-30 minutes or until filling is cooked through and mushrooms are tender.
- Arrange on serving tray and garnish with additional chopped parsley if desired.