The Real Food Dietitians
Bacon Friend Forever
Whole 30 Feast Menu
Try this Chorizo Scramble… brown the Pederson’s No Sugar Chorizo over medium heat.
Quick and easy Whole 30 Approved Bison Lettuce Wrap!
No sugar recipe that you can have ready in minutes!
Always make time for eggs and bacon for breakfast!
Whole 30 Feast Menu [mpprecipe-recipe:115]
Whole 30 Feast Menu [mpprecipe-recipe:116]
Whole 30 Feast Menu [mpprecipe-recipe:108]
[mpprecipe-recipe:32] Bacon Friends Forever Share Their Favorite Tailgating Dip Recipes
[mpprecipe-recipe:36] Bacon Friends Forever Share Their Favorite Tailgating Dip Recipes
[mpprecipe-recipe:37] Bacon Friends Forever Share Their Favorite Tailgating Dip Recipes
- 1 lb. Pederson’s Natural Farms No Sugar Chorizo
- 1 Tbsp. ghee (we recommend Pure Indian Foods ghee)
- ½ medium yellow onion, finely diced
- ½ red bell pepper, finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 lb. button mushrooms with stems removed (reserve ½ stems for filling)
- 2 cups fresh spinach or greens of choice, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped + more for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350?. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Finely chop ½ of reserved mushrooms stems (discarding any woody pieces).
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt ghee. Add mushrooms and saute until they start to release moisture.
- Add diced onion and bell pepper. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until onion starts to soften. Add garlic and cook an additional 30 seconds.
- Remove skillet from heat, add chopped greens and parsley and stir to combine. Allow filling to cool slightly before adding chorizo. Use your hands or a large spoon to mix the vegetable mixture into the chorizo.
- Using a spoon or your hands, scoop a bit of chorizo mixture into each mushroom, mounding each slightly.
- Bake in a 350? oven for 25-30 minutes or until filling is cooked through and mushrooms are tender.
- Arrange on serving tray and garnish with additional chopped parsley if desired.