The Real Dietitians
Bacon Friend Forever
Whole 30 Feast Menu
Try this Chorizo Scramble… brown the Pederson’s No Sugar Chorizo over medium heat.
Quick and easy Whole 30 Approved Bison Lettuce Wrap!
No sugar recipe that you can have ready in minutes!
Always make time for eggs and bacon for breakfast!
Whole 30 Feast Menu [mpprecipe-recipe:115]
Whole 30 Feast Menu [mpprecipe-recipe:116]
Whole 30 Feast Menu [mpprecipe-recipe:108]
[mpprecipe-recipe:32] Bacon Friends Forever Share Their Favorite Tailgating Dip Recipes
[mpprecipe-recipe:36] Bacon Friends Forever Share Their Favorite Tailgating Dip Recipes
[mpprecipe-recipe:37] Bacon Friends Forever Share Their Favorite Tailgating Dip Recipes
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 slices uncooked sugar-free bacon (such as Pederson's Natural Farms), thinly sliced
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400?.
- Place trimmed Brussels sprouts on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Add sliced red onions and garlic. Drizzle with avocado oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle uncooked bacon and salt and pepper over all.
- Place in oven and roast for 20-30 minutes, stirring halfway through, until Brussels are tender and bacon is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and serve.