The Real Dietitians
Bacon Brussel Sprouts
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 slices uncooked sugar-free bacon (such as Pederson's Natural Farms), thinly sliced
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400?.
- Place trimmed Brussels sprouts on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Add sliced red onions and garlic. Drizzle with avocado oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle uncooked bacon and salt and pepper over all.
- Place in oven and roast for 20-30 minutes, stirring halfway through, until Brussels are tender and bacon is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Pedersons Natural Farms