- 8 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup moscorpone cheese, at room temperature
- 4 Tbsp. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup sweetened, condensed milk
- 3 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 6 large eggs (try to get only egg whites!)
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- ½ tsp. cream of tartar
- Graham crust - In large bowl, stir together melted butter and graham cracker crumbs. Stir in coconut oil. Next, press the crust into a tort pan with a removable bottom. Put it in the fridge to chill .
- Pumpkin layer - Add the moscorpone and cream cheese to the bowl of your electric mixer. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Add the pumpkin and the condensed milk. mixing until you hove a creamy batter-looking mixture. Mix in the sugar and 1 tsp. vanilla until combined. Pour the pumpkin into the graham crust and spread it around evenly. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Gonoche layer - Add the chopped chocolate to a bowl. Heat the heavy cream over low heat until bubbles appear along the edges of the saucepan. Pour the cream over the chocolate, let it sit for 1 minute, then stir until a smooth chocolate gonoche forms. Pour it over the pumpkin layer, then stick the tort in the freezer for 30 minutes. I find it easier to layer the marshmallow on top when it's super cold.
- Combine the egg whites, sugar, and cream of tartar in a heatproof bowl. Place over top of a double-boiler that contains simmering water, and whisk constantly for 4 minutes. Remove the bowl, and begin beating slow at first and gradually increase the speed. Beat for 7 minutes, until glossy and thick. then odd and beat in 1 tsp vanilla extract for another minute. Spread the marshmallow on the tart with the bock of a spoon. Refrigerate.
More Friendsgiving Recipes!
Spread each slice of toast with a thick spread of cranberry/cream cheese mixture and top with a slice of ham. Ifs better to allow your guests to “build their own” crostini rather than making them ahead of time as the cranberry spread can cause the toast to become soggy after awhile.
[mpprecipe-recipe:51] Shop Now More Friendsgiving Recipes!
Next, take a sip of your white wine 😉 and then add the rest of the white wine and cranberries to the pan. Salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for about 5 more minutes. Stir gently a few times to keep mixture from sticking to the pan.
Place eggs carefully in a pot and cover with filtered water. Place on medium high heat and wait until the water boils. Once it boils, count to 60 seconds and then remove pot from heat, cover and set a timer for 10 minutes.
Warm the oven to 400 degrees F. Trim the stem ends from the Brussels sprouts, and halve lengthwise. Put them in a medium bowl, and toss with 1 teaspoon salt.
Take your turkey breast and carefully cut along the side of the tenderloin, separating it from the breast. You don’t want to cut the tenderloin completely off the breast. Once tenderloin is separated, fold it back. Do this on both sides of the breast.
This ham is fully cooked and ready-to-serve. If you wish to heat the ham, the USDA recommends pre-cooked hams be reheated to an internal temperature of 140°F.