- 1 loaf of French bread
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- Pederson's Natural Farms Petite Ham, thinly sliced 1 bag of frozen cranberries
- 1 small orange
- 1 cup of sugar
- ½ cup of toasted pecans
- 16 ounces of cream cheese at room temperature
- Slice bread diagonally.
- Stir crushed garlic into olive oil.
- Brush each slice with olive oiVgarlic mixture and toast in the oven until golden brown.
- Put the bag of cranberries, the orange (skin and all), sugar, and toasted pecans in a food processor and pulse until ground.
- Add the cranberry mixture to the cream cheese and incorporate well.
- Spread each slice of toast with a thick spread of cranberry/cream cheese mixture and top with a slice of ham. Ifs better to allow your guests to "build their own" crostini rather than making them ahead of time as the cranberry spread can cause the toast to become soggy after awhile.
More Friendsgiving Recipes!
[mpprecipe-recipe:51] Shop Now More Friendsgiving Recipes!
[mpprecipe-recipe:50] Shop Now More Friendsgiving Recipes!
Next, take a sip of your white wine 😉 and then add the rest of the white wine and cranberries to the pan. Salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for about 5 more minutes. Stir gently a few times to keep mixture from sticking to the pan.
Place eggs carefully in a pot and cover with filtered water. Place on medium high heat and wait until the water boils. Once it boils, count to 60 seconds and then remove pot from heat, cover and set a timer for 10 minutes.
Warm the oven to 400 degrees F. Trim the stem ends from the Brussels sprouts, and halve lengthwise. Put them in a medium bowl, and toss with 1 teaspoon salt.
Take your turkey breast and carefully cut along the side of the tenderloin, separating it from the breast. You don’t want to cut the tenderloin completely off the breast. Once tenderloin is separated, fold it back. Do this on both sides of the breast.
This ham is fully cooked and ready-to-serve. If you wish to heat the ham, the USDA recommends pre-cooked hams be reheated to an internal temperature of 140°F.