Chef, mama, military spouse, eater and dreamer! This blog is a collections of recipes and stories that have taken me from my rock bottom to healthy and thriving. I reversed my HS, a horrible autoimmune disease, lost weight and gained tons of energy through the PALEO lifestyle. I'm passionate about helping others do the same. Working with whole food ingredients and dedicated brands to make real food that you want to eat!
- 8 eggs
- 1 garnet sweet potato
- 2 cups spinach
- 4 slices Pederson's Natrual Farms Whole30 Approved Bacon
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- Arrange your bacon on a cooling rack, over a sheet pan.
- Place in your oven, yes, while it’s still off.
- Now set it to 350F.
- Slice garnet sweet potato in 1/4 inch thick slices. Toss with olive oil and add to oven once it reaches 350F.
- Roast sweet potato until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Your bacon would be done about 10 minutes after the oven reaches 350F, remove from oven. Then let cool.
- While the potato finishes cooking, sauté 2 cups spinach with minced garlic.
- Next sauté 1 cup green beans. Set aside.
- Remove sweet potato from oven, but don’t turn the oven off. Let the potatoes cool.
- Line a 6×8 or 8×8 baking dish with sweet potato rounds. On the bottom & sides, then sprinkle with salt.
- Add the sautéed spinach with minced garlic on top of the sweet potato crust.
- Whisk 8 eggs with 1 cup coconut milk, 1 tsp salt & pepper. You can also do this in a blender.
- Pour it into the baking dish, lastly topped with green beans & chopped up bacon.
- Bake at 350F until center is set, about 40 minutes.