Chef Cindy at Tessemaes
- 1 bone-in, uncured spiral-cut Pederson's No Sugar Ham (about 6 pounds)
- 2/3 cup apple cider
- 2/3 cup water
- ¼ cup Tessemae’s Honey Mustard , plus additional for serving
- 2 tablespoons Tessemae’s Yellow Mustard , plus additional for serving
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- cornichons, for serving
- Heat oven to 300 degrees and arrange oven rack to lowest position. Place ham in a roasting pan and add ¾ cup water; cover pan with aluminum foil and bake ham until heated through and internal temperature registers 110 degrees on an instant-read thermometer, about 2 hours.
- Remove ham from oven and increase oven temperature to 400 degrees.
- Meanwhile, combine apple cider, water, Honey Balsamic, Mustard, honey, cinnamon in a saucepan and simmer for 30 minutes or until reduced by half.
- Remove aluminum foil and brush mustard mixture all over ham. Return ham to oven and cook, uncovered, until glaze is bubbly about 1 hour, basting with more sauce every 20 minutes. Rest ham 10 minutes before serving with more mustards and cornichons.
Pedersons Natural Farms